Comprehensive Hormone Panel
Learn Which Natural Hormones Your Body Needs to Support You
Learn which natural hormones your body needs to support PMS, Peri-Menopause, Menopause, and Andropause. People needing to lose weight can have a difficult time if hormones are not balanced properly. This is easy to do. The tests check for Estrogen, Progesterone, DHEA, and Testosterone. We can also check for Cortisol levels and Adrenal function. Both of these effect stress, sleep, weight and mood.
The adrenal glands (also known as suprarenal glands) are endocrine glands that produce a variety of hormones including adrenaline and the steroids aldosterone and cortisol. They are found above the kidneys. Each gland has an outer cortex which produces steroid hormones and an inner medulla.
What are the symptoms of adrenal gland disorders?
- Upper body obesity, round face and neck, and thinning arms and legs.
- Skin problems, such as acne or reddish-blue streaks on the abdomen or underarm area.
- High blood pressure.
- Muscle and bone weakness.
- Moodiness, irritability, or depression.
- High blood sugars.
- Slow growth rates in children.